Worried about how you can transfer your file from Android to Mac when making the switch? Do not worry. Thanks to Google, it had thought of this issue when Mac got introduced. Android transfer Developed by Google, Android File transfer is one useful app when you want to transfer Android Files from Android to Mac.
It is quite possible for someone to have a Mac laptop but not an iPhone, as many prefer Android phones over iPhones. In such a case too, it becomes important to have a tool for download.
Whenever we switch from our Windows PC to iOS Mac, we fret over transfer of files which are so important to us. But the Android File Transfer Mac app comes to our rescue and is super easy to use. All you need to do is download the app on your PC and connect your Android device that you need to transfer files from, via USB cable. Then all you need to do is select MTP option.
How Download and Use Android file Transfer App
- Go to Google Play Store, or any other website which provides the app File Transfer for download or visit android.com/filetransfer.
- Click on download now option.
- Let the download process complete.
- After completion of the download process, go to Files Manager folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file and install it.
- To install the downloaded file, accept all the license agreements, then click Finish.
How to Use Android File Transfer Mac App
Using the application is really simple and does not require much efforts. Read the steps on how to use the app.
- Complete the process of downloading and installing the app.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB slot in the computer.
- Connect Android phone to your USB cable.
- Open Mac Finder on your Mac.
- Find File Transfer and double click on it.
- After this, all the files will be visible to you in a list.
- Simply drag and drop the files. Or you can go about the copy paste method to transfer files from one device to other.
You can also delete or compress your files using the application.
Conclusion on Android File Transfer Mac
Mac android file transfer is a great app to transfer files from Android to Mac. It was developed by Google and is still widely used. It can be easily used to transfer all types of files like, audio files, video files or various apk files. Also it is important to note that at a time, transfer of files up to 4GB is allowed.
It also has some cons like it allows transfer of only one file at a time.This can take a lot of time if you have many files to transfer. Also, there has been no update in the app since quite some time now, so the bug fixes and other such stuff have not yet been updated in the application.
We hope this article has helped you with information about the application you came here looking for. Mac users too can now browse the applications on their Android devices through Mac, using the application.