The new iPhone X officially goes up for pre-order on Friday morning. Apple.com now features nothing but the iPhone X, with a ton of pictures and animations touting a variety of features of this device. If you go to Apple.com at the moment, you will see a banner at the top with reminding visitors about iPhone X pre-order on Friday at 12:01 PT.
Clicking on some of the boxes requires you to Apple’s complete iPhone X page for a description of each attribute, as you can mouse over to get a summary of each. Apple had previously advertised the iPhone X and several other goods on its homepages, such as the iPhone 8 and brand new Apple Watch. Today’s overhaul, however, makes it all about the iPhone X before pre-orders on Friday.
Apple iPhone X Pre-orders in India start on 27 October
IPhone X pre-orders start this week, and also Apple’s iPhone X will be available for limited stock. So be the first to get your first iPhone X. There are some steps you need to follow to preorder iPhone X online and book it.
iPhone X price
- 64GB iPhone X: $999, £999, and AU$1,579
- 256GB iPhone X: $1,149, £1,149, AU$1,829
iPhone X screen
- Vibrant 5.8-inch edge-to-edge AMOLED screen
- Retina Display
- Quad HD+ display with a 2436 x 1125 resolution
- Redesigned 12MP dual-lens camera
- OIS, Portrait Mode
- Face ID – Unlock your phone simply by looking at it
1. Order it via the iPad (or iPhone) App
- If you are using old iPhone or iPad, then download Apple Store App and then book it via the app.
- Log in to your Apple ID before preorder starts.
- Book it as soon as it starts
2. Know the date and time
The official pre-order date is Friday, October 27, but wait. You should think of it as beginning the night of Thursday, October 26, particularly in the USA.
- In the USA, pre-orders start at 12 am midnight Pacific time in Apple’s home state of California. But that means you will need to be up at 3 am on the East Coast.
- IPhone X UK pre-orders start at the far more reasonable time of 8 am. If you do the conversion, then this in exactly the identical moment everywhere in the world.
3. Backup – Visit Store
- You can wait in the Apple Store. Chances are higher to get new iPhone X from Apple Store.
4. Enter your Credit Card details
- Before the preorder starts, enter your credit card details and verify it.
The iPhone X, Apple’s thousand-dollar smartphone, drops Friday, November 3. If you are waiting for the ideal time to buy, this week is it.
iPhone X Pre-Order Online (if You Can)
Save yourself the trouble of visiting a physical Apple store to pre-order your iPhone X on the internet; you can do everything from Apple’s site, or via the Apple Store program. In other words, if you are planning to stay up late on Thursday, because pre-orders begin on Friday, October 27 at 12:01 am PDT.
According to an official news by Apple, the new iPhone X will be available for preorder at 12:01 AM PT (3:01 AM ET) this Friday, October 27th from Apple and authorized resellers. At Apple’s stores, the device will officially go on sale at an 8:00 AM local time on the 3rd. So be ready to get your first ever iPhone X.