Hello reader! How are you? I have been good too. Just thinking how to download bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10. Are you wondering the same? Then, let me tell you have come to the right place because here I will share with you all the details that you might need.
If you think that the Wacom Bamboo Tablets covers the basic average tablets then let me tell you that you are wrong because Wacom tablets are graphics tablets or pen tablets, used in the graphics industry. It was never meant to be a mainstream one. If you are a digital artist or likes to draw by hand, then you should download bamboo tablet drier for windows 10. You can make use of the Bamboo Tablets to turn their concepts into digital reality.
Drivers come in handy because the Wacom Bamboo tablets need tablet drivers in order to connect to the laptop or PC. To do that you require to download and install Bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10. I would like to tell you that you will not have to visit other websites if you wish to download bamboo tablet drivers for windows 10. Wacom has come up with free driver installs present on their official website.
How to Download Bamboo Tablet Driver for Windows 10
As I said, the steps are easy to understand and download. So, reader, if you want you can do that manually as well automatically too.
Here are the steps that would answer the question of download bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10.
Method 1: Download Bamboo Tablet Driver from Wacom official site
- You will have to visit their official website, which is https://www.wacom.com/en-es/support/bamboo-support
- The following step asks you to search for the required driver.
- You will see a page of bamboo support, and the page will have the options of Latest Drivers for Bamboo tablets like create, capture, connect, splash.
- After this, you will have to select the options of ‘download.’ If you like, you can download it from Windows 10 and MacOS.
- When you select download for Windows 10, you will see a file.
- As soon as the complete download takes place (that is of the exe file), you will be required to launch it.
- Please agree to the license agreement after reading it carefully and then click on the ‘Accept’ button.
- The process of installation will start, and it will take about 1 minute to reach its completion.
- And, congratulations! You are done with the process.
If you want to download the bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10 automatically. Here is what you should do. You can opt for this option if you think that downloading it manually is time-consuming and takes a lot of efforts. If you are one of those who likes to get done with things quickly, then you should use Driver Easy.
You will find it on https://www.drivereasy.com/DriverEasy_Setup.exe.
Did you know that Driver Easy does everything so efficiently and it works to identify the system automatically? After it is done with that, you will be able to find some of the most suitable drivers for the hardware devices.
You will see that Driver Easy will download and install them in the right manner. You can either go for free or the PRO version. If you want to know what you’ll get when you pay for PRO version, then let me tell you that it will take less than 5 minutes and 2-3 click to complete the process.
Method 2: Download Bamboo Tablet Driver for Windows 10 Using Driver Easy
- First of all, you will have to download and install Driver Easy.
- Then you will have to run Driver Easy, select the Scan Now option. You will see that Driver Easy will start with the scanning process of your computer and then detect any existing problems with the driver.
- Please select the “Update” button that is present next to the flagged devices. See if they have any newer versions if they do then install those.
- You will have to select “Update All” in order to automatically download and install the latest versions of all the drivers which fall under the category of being outdated or incorrect for the system. You will have to upgrade to the PRO version for this or use the trial version which lasts for 30 days.
- Now, please wait for a while and then Restart your computer for it to take effect.
So, Here I have mentioned the steps that you need to take in order to download the bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10.
If you have any problems, then do reach out to me.
Also Read: Fix Driver Power State Failure in Windows
I will solve them for you. You can leave your doubts in the comment box down below or you can send me an email. Please do write to me if there is anything particular if you want me to cover.
Thank you for reading download bamboo tablet driver for Windows 10. Until next time! Take care.