Hotmail Password Support is a leading provider of tech support services to consumers and small businesses across a wide range of computing and communications devices and software. Hotmail offers business and knowledge processing services to organizations seeking higher operational effectiveness, greater flexibility and lower operating costs. Leveraging its proprietary Digital Service Cloud software technology platform, Hotmail deliver support services to millions of customers globally. If you ever found that anyone is reading your mail or stealing other confidential data from your Hotmail ID then you should immediately change Hotmail Password, it is usual when you want to do few urgent emails from your Hotmail or Outlook and at that point of time you don’t have your phone or your mobile phone battery is dead, in that case you borrow a phone from your friend or stranger and login to your Hotmail email and do those mails and when you are done with the emails, you forget to logout from their device and that results in misleading of your personal data. We have seen many people posting on official forum of Hotmail that they are facing problem while changing their Hotmail/Outlook password, in this tutorial we are going to show you how to change Hotmail password in no time.
Step by Step Guide on How to Change Hotmail Password
Hotmail.com which has now moved to Outlook.com with new features and user friendly interface, changing password for your Hotmail account is really simple and easy, you just need to follow these steps.
- To change Hotmail Password, you need to login to your Hotmail/Outlook Account as shown in this image.
- Once your are into the Dashboard of Hotmail account, you have to click on your Profile and there you will find Edit Profile option.
- Now from there you have to click on Security button and there you will find an option to Change Hotmail Password.
- If you are changing your Hotmail or Outlook account password for the first time then you need to verify your identity by answering few security questions and through one time password which will be sent your registered mobile number.
- Once you done with those security answers and one time password, now you new need to enter the capatcha which will be displayed on your screen. Enter the code to continue.
- When you will enter the captcha code, it will redirect you to Password window where you have to Enter current password and new password as shown in this image.
- Click on Change Password and your Outlook password will be changed and you will redirected to your Profile page instantly.
Also Read:How to Delete Skype Account Permanently 2018
So finally we are done with changing our Hotmail account password, As a Outlook user you should always keep changing your password in every 72 days, it is mandatory that you should regularly change it and also when you change your password always generate a random password from random.org website which should include special symbols(like @%*!), upper – lower case letters and numbers. So we have shown here How to change Hotmail password, if you guys face any problem while following this post then please let us know in comments section below and we will help you out.