If you are already an advanced Youtube user, you don’t experience the question how to add YouTube video anymore. Vice versa, sometimes one other question arises: just How to Delete a Youtube Channel or video, a playlist or a Youtube channel completely. If the video is yours or not, there might be different reasons to get it away from the video giant. Here in this article, we will tell you How to Delete Youtube Account on iPhone and How to Delete Youtube Account on Android.
On YouTube, you can discuss other’s videos, together with by yourself videos. Whenever you post a video introducing your organization and its products and services, people may ask some questions using comments. If you respond with additional reviews and understand you’ve made a mistake, you can easily remove your personal Youtube videos. The capability to remove your own posts on YouTube has been added recently, so you may possess a difficult time finding the Remove button.
How to Delete a Youtube Channel
YouTube permits you to delete your personal comments from other people’s channels and videos. Removing your comments is not too difficult if you know where you can find the “Remove” image. If you use YouTube to see the most recent developments in the industry, see the most recent news or locate training videos to your employees, you are able to leave comments on routes and movies to talk about your own opinion. If you decide among your personal reviews is wrong or you will find it upsets others, you can easily remove it. The channel owner may also delete your video anytime if he believes it unacceptable.
Also Check – Delete Skype Account Permanently
In YouTube, the widely popular video-sharing site on the web, users can open a free account and can also delete it if it is no longer needed. If you are not using your old video channel or any video then you can remove it. You can use alternative ways for How to Delete Youtube Account on iPhone.
If you no longer have a use for one of the channels you’ve created on YouTube, you can quickly delete it from your account settings. This will remove all your uploaded videos and comments for that channel. If you want to remove your Google account’s main channel, you’ll need to delete your Google+ profile. If this sounds a little extreme, you can quickly hide your channel from the public instead. So follow our steps for How to Delete a Youtube Channel in 2017.
How to Delete a Youtube Channel
- Go to www.youtube.com. Make sure that you are logged in.
- Select My Channel and then Video Manager.
- YouTube Video Manager page will open up and you’ll see a list of all your videos.
- Mark the one you want to delete and click on Actions.
- Select the Delete option to remove a video.
How to Delete a Youtube Playlist
- Log into YouTube account.
- Select a playlist you want to delete.
- Make sure you appear on the Playlists page.
- Click three dots on the right and press the Delete video button.
How to Delete a Youtube Channel in 2017
- Log into YouTube account from a computer and click the wheel sign in your profile.
- You’ll go to Account Settings page.
- Click Advanced YouTube account settings
- Then click the Delete Channel button. Confirm the selection.
- Thus, all your content will be removed from YouTube.
We hope you liked our guide on How to Delete a Youtube Channel, How to Delete Youtube Video and How to Delete Youtube Account on Android. Comment below if you need any help.