Imagine this, you are cruising through the night. You want to save it. What do you do then? Of course, bookmark it.
But then, for one day, you wake up with all the fear that all your bookmarks are lost out of nowhere. You try your best and couldn’t find a way to recover it back. And you can’t be lost. It is like losing a library worth of good books. It will be so agonizing. Nightmares.
Well, if you’re there, there’s a way to do that.
If you’re a little bit longer, you’ll have to do it. get it back. We should always take a backup of such things. It will help us to restore our settings if anything goes wrong with our system. We have bought something really good which can automatically back up your bookmark and synch it with your Google account, want to know it how you can do the same? Check the guide below
How to Backup Chrome Bookmarks in Few Minutes
This is not the way to get your bookmarks. So, if you’ve reached the right place.
Chrome bookmarks so that everyone could benefit. Without any delay, let us get to it.
Here you can deal with the situation.
Google Chrome Bookmarks, and you can try these two methods.
Method 1: Manually export Chrome bookmarks
In this method, we will show you the bookmarks. It is a chrome bookmark.
- Off First, the open the Google the Chrome and the then the click on a three Access dot icon on the which is Located right-hand side of your browser and the then the click on the Customize the Control and the Google the Chrome menu .
- From there, you can select the Bookmarks manager.
- Press Tab and then Export Bookmarks to HTML file .
- Click on Save.
- And, then you are good to go.
The Chrome Bookmarks
Method 2: Auto-backup Chrome bookmarks
It is a chaser bookmarks. This could be done in just a few clicks. There is a tool called EaseUS Todo Backup Free. You can do it all the work for you. This is the best way to sync your bookmarks automatically with your Google account.
- This is what you should go about it. File Backup.
- After that, it follows that the following is the path: Computer> system (C :)> Username> AppData> Chrome Go ahead and select the bookmarks.
- Next step would be to set a backup frequency. This would automatically create a backup of the chrome bookmarks.
- Follow it up by clicking on the auto-backup operation.
If you’re wondering about how to backup chrome bookmarks
Restore Chrome bookmark backups to the browser
If you’re losing your mind, you can’t get them back.
- Google Chrome, Google Chrome menu.
- From there, please click on Bookmarks and then select the bookmarks manager.
- Click on Organize and then Import bookmarks to HTML file.
Lastly, you can’t have it. Here you need to follow.
- Click the Browser to restore.
- You should select the recovery backups of your Chrome bookmarks.
- Then, go ahead and then click on Proceed in order to finish the recovery process.
- Google Chrome Bookmarks HTML File
Followed by relaunching the chrome bookmarks.
So, chrome bookmarks. You can always get your bookmarks before your browser. If you have any doubts and queries, then down.
Thank you for reading!
Until next time.