Are your Nvidia Drivers malfunctioning? Are you facing problem while playing any games on your computer? Is your Game Freezing and starts lagging while playing? We think that there is some problem the Nvidia Drivers. In that case, you have to debug the error and solve it. The only solution this problem is re-installation of your Nvidia Graphics Card drivers. Maybe your Nvidia drivers are not updated to the latest version and sometimes the game doesn’t run properly because the respective drivers are not updated. But if you are sure that all your Drivers and Windows OS is updated to the latest version then we think that there is some problem with drivers and in that, you have to reinstall it. But before reinstalling we first need to uninstall the old drivers so in this tutorial we will guide you on how to reinstall Nvidia Driver in few clicks.
How to Reinstall NVIDIA Drivers
So before reinstalling the drivers, we first have to uninstall them as I said above. When the uninstallation process is done, you have to first restart your Windows to make sure all the changes which were saved by drivers are deleted so that we install the new drivers freshly.
Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia Drivers
- Press Start + R Button from your Keyboard and type devmgmt.msc and hit enter from your keyboard.
- Scroll down and there you will find Display adapters, click on it and it will open sub menu.
- Select your Nvidia Drivers and right click on it.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- It will ask you for confirmation, tick on Delete the driver software for this device and then click on Delete button and it will uninstall the drivers.
- Finally, we are done uninstalling our Nvidia Drivers, now all you need to do is restart your system to make sure all the changes are saved properly.
Step 2: Reinstall the Nvidia Drivers
So our uninstallation process has been done and now it is time to reinstall our new Nvidia drivers on our Windows OS. So let’s see how can we do it.
- Go to Nvidia Official website and there go into drivers sections.
- There the website will ask you to choose your Graphics card.
- Select your GPU, your current operating system you are using any product, and then click on the Search button and it will start searching for the latest drivers available.
- Download the drivers from the official website. It will take few minutes depends on your Internet Speed.
- Once it is downloaded, you have launched the file and install it to the default directory of your Windows system.
- After installation, restart your Windows so that it can make changes to the system.
- So finally our drivers are installed.
- This is how we can reinstall fresh Nvidia drivers on Windows.
So this is how you can quickly and easily uninstall and then reinstall Nvidia drivers from your Desktop or Laptop. Now you can run any game you want and it won’t lag or freeze in between but again if you are playing any games which require better GPU and Ram then it will surely lag because your system won’t be able to handle due to higher requirements of that specific game. So That’s it, This is How to Reinstall NVIDIA Drivers. If you are still facing problem then we think you have to reinstall your Windows OS. If you face any issues while following our tutorial then please let us know in the comment section below and we will surely help you to get rid of this problem.