Hello, reader! How are you? Well, today we have something useful to discuss about. Apple has been a company which has earned the hearts of the people. It is a company which has loyal customers and why wouldn’t they? They work hard for it. They, using their creativity, intuitiveness, and fun element, bring out something so magnificent and utterly amazing.
Let me tell you that this could be one of the reasons why people are looking for iCloud services for Windows 10. And, this brings us to the topic of the hour, how to use iCloud for Windows 10? If you are wondering just about how to do that, then you have come to the right place. Here is all the information that you will be needing for the process.
Let us get to it without any delay.
How to Use iCloud for Windows 10 Operating System
- First of all, you will be required to download iCloud for Windows 10. This will initiate the process.
- Once you have done that, then you will be required to follow a set of instructions that would be presented to you. This would be done to ensure proper installment of the software.
- If you use an Apple ID, then you should use that and if not then you can come up with a new username and password. This would help you sign in.
- Before you take the next step, you should know that iCloud works to cover bases of all kinds so think before you sync all of them to your PC.
- Once you have chosen which ones to select and which ones not to select, then you can go ahead by checking the relevant boxes.
- When you have done that, then please click on “Apply.”
There is one more thing you have to be aware of is the fact that the program that you have installed is fit to support iCloud Photos, iCloud Drive, and even bookmarks syncing from Safari to Internet Explorer. This would also help you integrate the calendars, contacts, etc.
When we talk about how to use iCloud of Window 10 then we should also discuss how to add iCloud to File Explorer Quick Access panel?
You see, unlike Dropbox, iCloud will not get added to your Quick Access Panel in File Explorer automatically. You will have to do that manually and if you are wondering how to do that? Then, follow my lead.
When you explore, then you will find out that your iCloud would be in your main User Folder.
Here are the steps that you need to follow. This would be useful information in order to use iCloud for Windows 10.
- You will have to navigate to the director’s location which is present in the File Explorer.
- Then, from there look for the folder with the name “iCloud Drive.”
- Once you have found it, please right-click on it.
You will have to select Pin to Quick Access to have a shortcut permanently which will be in the left-hand pane in the File Explorer.
- And, by now you will be done with it.
- Sadly, this brings us to the finish line of the article with the title of ‘use iCloud for Windows 10. ‘
Also Read: iMessage For Android
Once you are done reading this, you would have clear idea as to what to do, in which direction should you head to.
Also, if you have any doubts and questions, then please feel free to hit me up. What you can do is either write me an email or you can leave a comment in the comment section down below. I would always be happy to tend to them. If you have any recommendations, then you should share those too! Thank you for reading! Until next time.