Are you have serious issues while using your Windows 10 operating system? Is your Windows 10 lagging and freezing rapidly while working? Are you facing problems while booting your Windows operating system? Don’t worry, we got you. The reason why your Windows 10 is not working in stable mode because some programs are malfunctioned with themselves and due to that your Windows 10 OS is acting weird. In this tutorial we are going to guide you step by step on How to repair Windows 10 operating system from basic.
Why my Windows 10 is acting weird?
Well to be honest there can be many reasons why your windows 10 is not working properly, maybe your software drivers are not up to date and due to that they are not able to communicate with your hardware or maybe something has malfunctioned with your internal private system files. You shouldn’t get panic about this silly problem because we are always here to help you.
How To Repair Windows 10
We are going to show you few methods on how you can repair your Windows 10 OS, you don’t have to follow all the methods, if the first solution works for you then there is no need to follow other solutions. So lets start without wasting up more time.
Solution 1: Try to Run the DISM and SFC tool
- If your your Programs or software stops working or start freezing then you have to run DISM scanner which will check for problems and if it finds any problem then it will automatically solve those.
- In first step, you have to press Windows + R button and type CMD and hit Enter button from your keyboard.
- It will now open a elevated Command Prompt and there you have to enter the following command to start the scan.
- Once you enter the above command, it will then start scanning your system protected files and if the scanner finds any issues in that, it will solve it automatically.
Solution 2: Perform the Windows Startup Repair tool
If your Windows 10 is not booting properly and got stuck in between then you need to perform a repair from BIOS settings and in that you will be needing Windows bootable DVD/USB.
- First you have to create a Windows bootable drive, you can learn how to create Windows 10 ISO to USB from here.
- Once the bootable drive is created, you have to restart your system.
- Go to BIOS settings and from there select your bootable USB drive.
- It will now load you into Windows 10 installer.
- Select the language and click on Next.
- Now it will show you a screen where it will ask you to two options, Install now and Repair your computer.
- You have to select Repair your Computer.
- Click on Troubleshoot option as shown in this image.
- Now select Advanced options.
- Here you will find Startup repair tool, you have to open it
- Select your OS and it will start repairing it.
- Once the Startup repair completes, restart your system and check whether the problem still exist or not.
So that’s it. This was all about how to Repair Windows 10 operating system. If the problem still exists then we thing that your OS is corrupted and in that case you have to reinstall your whole operating system. Please let us know if you face any problem while following our guide in comment section.