If you are looking for How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without Losing Data, then you are at right place. Android is one of the most popular mobile operating system having millions of user around the world. Many times, we forgot Android pattern lock, and also we don’t know Gmail Password or internet is off due to some reasons.
One of the best and easiest methods which come to mind in this situation is by formatting your device from recovery mode by which your full Android mobile get formatted, and it reset your phone. But this will format your phone completely and all your data will be removed. So if you want your data safe, then you have to follow these steps.
Now they start searching on google about to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without removing data or method to remove pattern lock without data loss, but mostly Websites, mentioned the wrong title and inside their content, they shared old method, that is formatting your Android, After visiting that websites to remove forget pattern lock of their Android. Pattern lock is much popular in our Android locks, as it is the simplest and fastest locking method. Anyone can try pattern lock to lock their devices, and it is one of the simplest methods to lock.
How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android
Here in this article, we are going to share how to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without Gmail and how to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. You can’t lose your phone data by this method, so this is the best way to unlock android phone after too many pattern attempts in Android. You need PC or Laptop for this method unlocks your Pattern lock. Here I am going to explaining step by full step tutorial to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without the password of Android. Let’s follow all the steps carefully and remove pattern lock in simple steps.
Also Check: Remove Hao123.com Redirect
Requirements To Bypass Pattern Lock In Any Android:
- First, you need PC or Laptop
- Data Cable to connect your Android with PC
- Install USB drivers
- Flash Custom Recovery in your Android
- Download Fastboot Drivers From Here
Unlock Android Pattern Lock With SDK Tools
- First of all Download Android SDK and set up its interface and environment on Windows.
- Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands. Open the given page and then select platform according to you download and install it.
- All you need to do is just setup Android SDK tools and use it to unlock pattern lock with the help of ADB devices and reset the Android phone.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock In Android Without Losing Data
- First of all download and install USB drivers of your Android device in your PC.
- You can find USB drivers for your device and install it.
- Install Custom Recovery on Android. If you don’t know about it then search on Google.
- Reboot your device and open Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up Button+Power Button+Home Button.
- Download and Extract FastBoot Drivers Zip file from here.
- As you already opened Recovery mode, open Mount and Storage option from list appeared in recovery mode.
- Choose mount/data/ option from list appeared on screen after clicking on Mount and storage option.
- Connect Android to PC by using cable.
- Now open Fastboot Drivers files which you extracted in your PC in above steps.
- Press & Hold Right Shift button from your keyboard and Right click anywhere in Fastboot and Open Command Window Here.
- Now CMD command window for ADB_Fastboot will appear on your desktop screen.
- Type Abd devices to make sure that your device is successfully connected to your PC.
- If it shows your device connected, then your are ready and if not then reinstall drivers again and connect again.
- fter your device connected successfully, type ADB shell in the command window and then type rm/data/system/gesture.key.
- Restart your Android from the option given in Recovery mode.
Wipe all data and pattern lock will be removed.
Unlock Android Pattern Lock without losing Data
Well, this method 3 is a secret method to unlock Android device without losing Data. This method is very simple.
- Download Android Multitool from here (xda).
- Install Android Device Driver and connect the device.
- Open Tool and when it detect your phone, select option 2 for reset user lock. And it’s done.
- If you are looking for How To Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset and How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock Without Losing Data then this the easiest way.
Hope you liked this article on How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android, unlock android phone pattern lock without losing data, and unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. Comment below if you need any help.